Proof Approval is Required
We cannot send any order to press without your approval of the proof. This is for your protection as well as ours. As electronic files are transferred over the internet, they can become corrupted, fonts substituted, images swapped, etc. We don't want you to receive any surprises when you receive your final printed product, so please take the time to thoroughly inspect the proof before you give your approval. Please, don't hesitate to contact us with any questions!
PLEASE EXAMINE YOUR PROOF CLOSELY.
Confirming the Proof
Once Approved - You agree to the following Terms and Conditions:
- I am satisfied with the design layout. I have verified that spelling, grammar, text and all other content is correct. I have acknowledged any concerns that may have been brought to my attention. Once my approved order is sent to production, I understand that I cannot make any changes and that I assume all responsibility for typographical errors. I understand that any changes done after the project has been approved and completed are my responsibility and additional costs may incur to reprint.
Graphic Design Services
If you need your provided artwork to be fitted to our template or need a custom design, a Graphic Design Charge of $65/hour with a minimum of 30 minutes will be added.
— Artwork for Jobs
Approving your proof confirms you are aware of your image quality of the file(s) you have provided.
Please check the followings before uploading your art file(s):
- High Resolution - 125 DPI at Full Size Color
- Color - CMYK or Pantone C Colors
- Black CMYK - (C-75, M-75, Y-75, K-100)
- Preferred File Type - PDF | Acceptable Files - TIFF, JPG, PSD, AI, EPS
- Fonts - Outlined, Images - Embedded
Pantone Color Match
— PMS Match
Pantone Color Match - Because our printers print using CMYK (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow & Black combinations), the 4-color process will not always convert or adjust your PMS (Pantone Matching System®) color automatically or perfectly.
*Excludes matching textures or gradients We will match the closest possible CMYK color value to your specific PMS color.
Set-Up File Tips
1. Prepare your files to help ensure a correct PMS color match. Please supply a LAYERED file. Acceptable file formats are: .PDF, .EPS, or Adobe Illustrator.
2. To see the CMYK color values of your PMS color, you can reference the Pantone Color Bridge Coated color book. Look for “C”, meaning Coated. (e.g. 146c).
View or Download PMS Color Chart